New Town Maps
Published: 20 April 2023
We are delighted to report the installation of 8 new town maps (with 2 more to come).
You may remember a previous version of this map from the leaflet produced by Totally Locally and the Chamber of Commerce. This was funded by a grant provided by the Blackdown Hills AONB. The Town Council has updated this map to reflect even more of the businesses found on our high street so that residents and visitors see just how much Axminster has to offer. The map features more than 100
retail, hospitality, entertainment, health, and well-being businesses and organisations. We hope to update this map periodically so that it remains current.
We would particularly like to thank the following people who have made this possible:
- Firstly, Delphine Jones, who designed this beautiful map and made a huge number of edits for us.
- Axminster Printing Company and R&H Signs who printed the maps and title signs.
- The various landowners who allowed us to site the town maps on their property
- The Axminster Town Council staff who arranged all of the logistics and installed the new notice boards and signage.
- And finally the Chamber of Commerce for allowing us to update their map.
A real team effort!